Previously, we notified how to convert PDF to Word using Google Drive. In same way, if you would like to convert a HTML to PDF file, you won’t be in need of download any converter to convert. You can use the same Google Drive method to convert a HTML to PDF, just follow the instructions below to convert your file.
- Open any web browser on your PC and go to http://drive.google.com.
- Log-in using your Gmail id and password.
- Click on “Upload” button to upload your HTML document that you want to convert.
- Right-click on the uploaded HTML document and choose Open with —> Google Docs
- Click on File —> Download as —> choose PDF document.
- That’s it! File will be downloaded in PDF format.
If you would like to add something to this notification, please share it with us in the comment section.