Yesterday, Facebook celebrated its 10th birthday and gave us a memorable Facebook product called “A Look Back.” We all know that Facebook was a huge hit since its launch and it has surpassed 1.2 billion users (Sep. 2013). In that 1.2 billion users what’s your Facebook number? Do you know that Facebook got a unique user ID number assigned to each user who creates a new account. Before the existence of custom username in Facebook, all users have their own User ID like our present username.
Do you know how to find your Facebook user ID number? If you don’t know about it and eager to know what would be your user ID follow the simple procedure below,
- Go to http://facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your name to go to your timeline.
- The URL in the address bar will be like this https://www.facebook.com/***(username replaced with ***).
- Now replace www with graph in the address bar like https://graph.facebook.com/*** and hit Enter key.
- That’s it! Now you can see your Facebook ID.
If you got something more interesting to add to this notification, share it with us in the comment box.