Have you ever thought about adding the multi-tab function to windows explorer similar to the web browser we use? An extension for windows operating system had made it done. Description as given in the official site “Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser. After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.”
Just download & install the extension to your windows system and start using multi-tabbed windows explorer.
- Convenient Tab page – Ctrl + T to open the page, Ctrl + W to close the page, Ctrl + Tab to switch pages.
- Seamless integration with the operating system.
- Lightning-fast bookmarks bar – Ctrl + D to bookmark.
- New: Aero peek feature (Need to add parameters to shortcut: –enable-aero-peek-tabs)
- New: Add Ctrl+L to set focus to address bar
- New: Install Clover to last installed directory
- New: Only show shorten path in jump list
- Improved: Speed up new tab creating
- Improved: Speed up response to new work folders
- Fixed: Double click does not work
- Fixed: Explorer crashed at Clover exit
- Fixed: Few other bugs fixed.
It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 both 32bit,64bit. Languages supported are English, Chinese, Francais, Espanol, Deutsch, Nederlands, Portugues.
Here’s the link to Download Clover 3 For Windows