We may not know when the term “selfie” got originated, but we know it gained fame in the year 2013, as the Oxford Dictionary mentioned “selfie” as “Word of the year 2013” Later an Oscar selfie made a record on Twitter by getting more number of retweets, the retweets are still growing.
Today, a new section has been featured on iTunes app store, the section named as “Sharing Selfies”. Can you guess the ideology behind this section? It’s entirely dedicated to the people who loves to take selfies daily, sometimes hardly. Are you ready to explore the sharing selfies section?
The newly devoted section “Sharing Selfies” has 12 apps specially made for selfies,
- Close-up, daily selfies [Free]
- Everyday [$1.99]
- Facetune [$2.99]
- Frontback [Free]
- Front Flash – take selfies in low-light [$1.99]
- Picr – Everyday photo reminder – selfie journal/diary [Free]
- 1 Second Everyday [$0.99]
- Selfie Cam: Take PERFECT selfies every time! [Free]
- Shots [Free]
- Snapchat [Free]
- SnapDash: The Funny Photo & Selfie Game [Free]
- Samba- Video Messaging with Reactions [Free]
If you would like to add something to this notification, please share it with us in the comment section.